1.19.2013

circle scarf

while looking on etsy the other day i saw some really cool circle scarves for kids. they were around $25-$30. i figured that instead of buying one i would just make one. so i spent the last two nights crocheting a scarf/cowl for lily. i haven't crocheted anything in years so i had to watch a tutorial on youtube to refresh my memory. i did a very basic stitch, but i'm really happy with how it turned out. I finished it last night while we were watching boardwalk empire. i was excited to show lily this morning. luckily she loved it. now i just need the cold weather to come back!

4 comments:

  1. As Lily would say " I love it, it's sooo cute! " :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect and I love it! I especially love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so cute!!!!!! Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete